Find My Super is the only web site in Australia that can find "old" super accounts that match your name and tax file number for free and charge a fee to consolidate into your super fund.
Find my super began in 2000 as an independent service to search for lost super for more than three million Australians. In that time we have found more than one billion dollars of lost super for members.
Our service now includes a more exhaustive search because we can find account details that date back to 1992 that you may have totally neglected or forgotten about. It makes perfect sense to appoint Find My Super to clean up and consolidate every account that matches your name. Some of these accounts could be eaten up by fees and charges so make it a priority.
- Super funds must report and pay members' super to the Government on your behalf if you are:
- Over 65 years old, haven't made a contribution for the last two years and have been uncontactable by your fund for five years
- Deceased and your fund has been unable to pay the benefit to the rightful owner because they are uncontactable
- A former temporary Australian resident whose visa has expired and you left Australia more than six months ago
- Entitled to be paid your ex-spouse's super in a divorce and the fund is unable to contact you
- A lost member whose account balance is less than $200
- A lost member whose account has been inactive for five years and your fund has insufficient records to ever identify you. (source ATO)
What do our clients think of us? Click on the link and find out why Find My Super is Australia's number one site for super.
For a full search and consolidation follow these three easy steps.
1. Sign and fax the search request form.
2. Sign and return the transfer form(s) to move the super into your fund.
3. Sign and return the appointment form so that Find My Super can track your accounts to make sure that your instructions are carried out by your superannuation fund.
Find mysuper Pty Ltd ABN 69093681004 is a corporate authorised representative number 295406 of Superannuation Consolidation Services Pty Ltd ABN 78150952579 AFSL 413567.